Create a sustainable social enterprise in Central America.
The Horizon Committee will judge your enterprise idea based on these criteria.
- Meeting a need
- Feasibility without losing Creativity
A plan that outlines the following:
- The idea and your vision for your enterprise
- Logistical considerations (i.e Budget, Project Plans)—Challenges and Opportunities
- 5 minute presentation to sell McPherson College on why we should send you, your idea and your team to Central America to try this. This is the most important part of the judging… make a good case.
- If you are picked you will be responsible for working with Dr. Kori Gregg on creating a business plan and work out logistical details in preparation for your journey.
- You are required to attend all scheduled challenge meetings.
- You will be held accountable to the Challenge Committee for your effectiveness.
- You are representatives of MC.
Project details will be made available during our session on Sunday, November 13, 2011.